- Keep a track of your college notice board for Quiz competitions in non campus colleges(Dayal Singh ,Kamla Nehru:to name a few).TIP:to enhance your chances of winning look out for girls colleges.
- Register for the quiz through the innovative channels created by these Colleges like YAHOO groups,SMS,E-mail etc.A mundane activity but must to make money.
- Reach the college for the event at sharp 30minutes past the scheduled start of the event ,else you will feel like beating yourself.
- After all melodrama i.e. attendance,tech faults,shortage of preliminary sheets etc.The so called Quiz compition(not "Competition") will get started with absurd rules bungee jumping on your eardrum.There r 23 questions(probably there lucky no. or quiz-mast age) in prelims,7 minutes to answer(the time he/she takes to freshen up),mcq's,10/9 teams will qualify to the finals(at least they should consider the space available on there stage) etc.NOTE:They might threaten to disqualify you because it's there college & there compition.
- Now the most awaited element, the questions,synopsis:
- DOB of SRK(Source:Dyal Singh)
- The ratio of indias industrial empowerement growth to the growth of blablabla..(Source:Miranda)
- Fullform of "DKCS" (Source"Kamla Nehru")(Ans:"Don't know cann't say)
- Son of LN MITTAL(as if he is there uncle)
- The hot picks:Currency/capital of "Mongolia"."cambodia" & countries never heard of..
- Question of the season:Name the CEO of Jet Airways...& the story goes on in the finals.
Liked them,kudos to the quizmast(not"quizmasters",mast means "a sturdy upright pole" ) its all because of there sheer hardwork carried out that we come to such nuisance in DU,sponsored by big corporate houses.
Statutory Warning:The above questions are the "COPYRIGHTS" of the Quiz-mast,Please take there prior permission before using them for your project works,articles,research papers & case studies(Harvard will draft out one soon) etc.
6.After series of rounds the team with 100% luck (intellectual level is not mandatory) is declared the winner and the prizes makes your pocket heavier.As it may range from 2-4 thousand plus the goodies of the sponsors like bagpack,discount coupons,techtoys etc.
After all this we say that corporates doesn't care foe the students.May God Bless Them.
Hope all this might pursuade you to participate/boycott(if u r a "ILLUMINATOR") such compition which are as good as reality shows on Indian TV.
If i have hurted someones feeling,then please ask your friend to console you.
Having made you go through this absurd prototype of mine writing skils,I don't except comments from you.If i receive any they will be dumped with honor.BUT U CAN COMMENT ON THE MISSING TITLE,MOREOVER THE BEST TITLE WILL BE NON- GENEROUSLY AWARDED.
IsSUEd IN PUBLIC INTEREST with grammatical & spelling blunders.