Saturday, July 31, 2010

MY DAYS IN ILLUMINATI

SHASHANK SHANKER
B.A(H) ECONOMICS, FINAL YEAR

There will be no end, once I start writing about my experience in ILLUMINATI but I would like to share few things with you.

As I was quite fervor about quizzing…it was a joyful thing for me when I came to know that there’s a quizsoc in Hansraj…the day I came to know the same day I became the member this society…
Quizzing at college level is very different from quizzing at school level…It is not just my past time but has become a passion for me…but you have to really work hard for it...reading Wikipedia day and night is not an easy thing to do…

Being a quizzer you must note that you don’t know when you are going to win…that’s why you have to attend each and every quiz…sometimes you win sometimes you don’t…
Besides this quizzing is a regular source of  pocket money…you can actually spend more than you what get from ur home…

A myth has attached to evrybody's mind that the studies could hamper if you indulge in any society…but as I said…it is just a Mythm, rather, quizzing gives a positive push to your studies…
At last, a small but worthy suggestion(you will listen this thing  frequently)…that it is better not to join a regular college if you don’t want to involve in any extracurricular works…
And if you have a little bit interest in quizzing just join this society…there is always a place for dedicated members in this soc...


No matter how much you know but the thing which counts is how much you want to know. . .that's all quizzing is all about...

No comments:

Recent Comments:

Powered by Blogger Widgets