Saturday, July 31, 2010

MY DAYS IN ILLUMINATI

NIKHIL ROHILLA
B.A(H)ECONOMICS, FINAL YEAR


Friends…Fun…Experience, Exposure and Excitement….these are the things I got from ILLUMINATI….there’s many subparts to these….a lot of things I couldn’t learned if not joined this society…I just showed a little bit dedication nd received a big pool of knowledge in return…the knowledge you can use anywhere and at any time…

Yes very truly, the enjoyment…the flavor…the objective of joining Hansraj would have been missing if I were not a member of this society…

It doesn’t matter how much good I am or you are at quizzing…but sitting in a quiz is equally exciting for all…not a big thing if I compare the excitement part with a Roller coaster ride…ur blood runs at a speed…swings in ur nerves…I know a person who generally shows these signs;-) ;-)

Ask those poor people who just miss the qualifying cut-off by one or half mark…sometimes you even crack the question which has shaken the minds of Upper-class quizzers…sometimes you give the right ans of a wrong que…you abuse the quizmaster bcuz of many reasons…you praise the quiz when it is good…

One last thing…if the task is to make quiz, I like this…after attending around 150 quizzes in just two yrs I have learnt this quality…but a much risk also attached while making quizzes…and I love that risk factor…
I know, besides all this, there’s a much more to learn and I am happy that I am learning….

No comments:

Recent Comments:

Powered by Blogger Widgets